- To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
- What are cookies? A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended. The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
- Do we use other cookies? Some of our pages or sub-sites may use additional or different cookies to the ones described above. If so, the details of these will be provided in their specific cookies notice page. You may be asked for your agreement to store these cookies.
- How to control cookies You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
- warning Website under development, further policy updates to be expected in the next 3 months
- ERASMUS INNOVATION SRL is aware of the importance of the processing of personal data and is committed to protecting the privacy and security in compliance with Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter GDPR) and any other legislation applicable in Romania.
1. What kind of personal data we collect?
Personal data collected: name, phone, e-mail, sent to you via contact through enrollment records events etc.
2. For what purpose we process personal data?
Personal data is used to contact you to keep in touch with you and to provide services under the terms and conditions.
3. What are your rights?
- a) The right to be informed about how personal data will be used;
- b) The right of access to personal data;
- c) The right to rectify the data if they are incorrect or incomplete;
- d) right to be deleted or so-called Right To Be Forgotten to no longer be included; in communications or further processing;
- e) The right to restrict data processing beyond mere storage;
- f) The right to transfer the data to be available to people as they want to use on other platforms or other services;
- g) The right of objection against the use of data in marketing campaigns;
- h) The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing including creating profiles, which produces legal effects concerning the data subject or a similar affect to a significant extent.
4. How can you exercise your rights?
You can exercise these rights either individually or collectively, easily, by simply sending a request by e-mail to email@example.com. The request will be resolved within 15 days from receipt.
5. Are your personal data transferred to other parties? If so, why?
We may share some personal data to third parties reliable for the purposes set. We ask them to have technical and operational security measures appropriate to protect personal data in accordance with the law on rules of protection of personal data.
- Google Analytics
- Google Ads
- Facebook Custom Audience
Also, personal data will be transmitted and where we must comply with a legal obligation to a request by government authorities or executive, to meet specific requirements of national security or law enforcement or prevent certain illegal activities .
Except the above, we will not disclose, sell or lease any of your personal information ever any third party without your prior consent.
We are committed to protecting personal data against loss, misuse, disclosure, modification, the blocking unauthorized access and destruction and take all reasonable steps to ensure the confidentiality of such data. Also permanently assess risks that may arise in the course of processing of personal data and update work procedures.
6. How long do we keep personal information?
As a general rule, keep your personal information as long as it takes to ensure that the purpose for which they are processed mentioned herein. To determine the appropriate retention period, we consider the quantity, nature and sensitivity of personal data, the purposes for which we process and if we are able to achieve these goals through other means. Some personal data are kept and specific periods of time necessary, prescribed by law, to fulfill our legal obligation.
When we no longer need the personal data we will delete or destroy safe, or if such action requires disproportionate expense, we anonymize and encrypt them so that they become inaccessible. We will also consider the possibility of providing anonymisation of personal data so as to no longer be associated with an identifiable person, in which case we can use that information to statistics, studies, evaluations and the like, without further notice .
7. What happens to the personal data of minors?
This website and our services are intended for use by persons of 16 years of age. In some cases, however, our services can be accessed by minors. Their personal data will be stored and processed by us only with the prior explicit and written consent of a parent or guardian. Failing such agreement, any personal data from a minor will be immediately removed from our database.
8. How are your personal data protected?
We are committed to ensure the security of personal data by implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures according to industry standards. Transmission of your personal data is done using the latest encryption algorithms using HTTPS technology and store them on secure servers, while ensuring data redundancy. Despite the measures taken to protect your personal data, please note that the information via the Internet generally or through other public networks is not completely safe, with the risk that data to be viewed and used by third unauthorized parties. We can not be responsible for such vulnerabilities of systems that are not under our control.
9. Personal data breach
If there is a security breach of personal data, the Company will notify the Supervisory Authority without undue delay and, if possible, within 72 hours from the date on which he became aware of it, except where it is likely to create a risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals.
10. Change of ownership